Blogging From Forever Living
Let’s start with when they came to be. That is in the year 1978 in Scottsdale, Arizona. Forever Living is one of the biggest money-making network marketing companies. They have over 9.5 million distributors globally and in over 150 countries.
That’s a big company for sure.
The best part of this story, at least for me, is that when the founder first started this business it was simply by offering the products to his closest friends and family members. They then wanted to know more about the opportunity on selling the products themselves.
You see, I’m all for anyone getting out the 9 to 7 job rut, so to speak.
In fact, read The Millionaire Mindset by MJ DeMarco and you will get pumped-up to get out of that job and stop making other people’s dreams come true, when you can make your own come true. Become an entrepreneur, own your own business, start making money for YOU and your family, not someone else.
I know that’s why you’re reading this article and I’m proud that you made it this far. Just keep reading.
Isn’t this what networking is about, letting everyone you know and see about this great opportunity of Forever Living.
Lemme get into the products for ya now.
Forever Living Products
Let me start with I absolutely love the Forever Living products. They are all based on the natural plant, Aloe Vera. We all know that Aloe Vera has wonderful healing attributes for almost anything you can think of.
Just a few of the great aspects that this plant Aloe Vera will do for your body are:
1. Biodegradable body scrub in the shower.
2. Treat burns from minor grease splatter or hot utensils in the kitchen.
3. More major kitchen accidents such as a scald.
4. Banish black and blue bruises.
5. Heal & soothe sunburns the feel-good way. Aloe contains cooling properties similar to menthol.
6. Takes away the sting or itch out of insect bites.
7. Reduce tissue damage from frostbite.
8. Alleviate mysterious rashes.
9. Have feet baby soft with an exfoliating foot mask by mixing together a half cup of oatmeal, a half cup of corn meal, four tbsp. of aloe vera gel and a half cup of unscented body lotion.
10. Help heal herpes outbreaks.
11. Fights Athlete’s Foot.
12. On blisters for quick relief.
13. Use as an antidote to allergic skin reactions.
14. Replace lotions as a general moisturizer for dry skin. Aloe is fast absorbing!
15. Prevent pesky pimples and treat acne.
16. Soothe Psoriasis.
17. Prevent scarring and stretch marks.
18. Help rid of Rosacea.
19. Shrink warts.
20. Reverse signs of aging skin/wrinkles.
21. Help eliminate Eczema.
22. Brighten skin. Aloe can decrease pigmentation and dark spots.
23. Make skin new again with an exfoliating, organic sugar scrub by mixing together two tbsp. of aloe vera, 2 tbsp. of organic brown sugar and 1 tsp. of organic lemon juice.
24. For rougher patches mix together an organic salt skin scrub using two cups of sea salt, one cup of aloe vera, one cup of organic coconut oil and two tbsp. of local, organic honey.
25. Speed up hair growth by massaging aloe into the scalp, letting it sit for 30 minutes, and rinsing.
26. Reduce hair dandruff by mixing aloe vera juice with coconut milk and wheat germ oil.
27. Replace aloe with your conditioner for silkier, smoother hair.
28. Remove eye makeup.
29. Treat minor vaginal irritations.
29. Treat minor vaginal irritations.
30. Drink aloe vera juice to relieve gastrointestinal disorders like indigestion.
31. Sip it to aid in elimination. Highly recommended for its laxative effects.
32. Take a swig to reduce symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome including bloating/discomfort.
33. Take it orally to relieve heartburn, arthritis and rheumatism pain.
34. Boil leaves in a pan of water and breathe in the vapor to alleviate asthma.
35. Drink to lower blood sugar levels, excellent for diabetics.
36. Strengthen gums and promote strong, healthy teeth by taking orally or use toothpaste with aloe vera ingredients.
37. Drink to help ease congestion, stomach ulcers, colitis, hemorrhoids, urinary tract infections and prostate problems.
38. Take orally to reduce cholesterol and triglycerides for a healthy heart.
39. Sip to minimize inflammation and infection of the eye and ear.
40. Drink it for its general detoxifier and health boosting qualities.
41. Let’s not forget “weight loss”.
NOTE: Above information is directly from http://health.howstuffworks.com/wellness/natural-medicine/herbal-remedies/amazing-aloe-vera.htm
I find this list amazingly great for anything wrong with our bodies, inside and out! This actually is making me go buy a Aloe Vera plant and grow my own today!